Sunrise Beef Sliders
- 1 lb Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 5 slices American cheese, cut in half
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 8 whole wheat slider buns, split
- Combine Ground beef, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into eight thin mini-patties. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning once. Top each burger with half cheese slice. Remove burgers; keep warm.Cook's Tip:Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
- Add onions and mushrooms to same skillet and cook for 2 to 4 minutes until tender. Add eggs and cook and stir 2 minutes until desired doneness. Season as desired.
- Place burgers on bottoms of buns. Top burgers evenly with egg mixture. Close sandwiches.
Serving Size: 17 grams
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|