Steak & Sugar Snap Pea Pasta Salad
- 12 oz Grilled beef steak, cut into slices
- 1 cup Uncooked gemelli or corkscrew pasta
- 2 cups Fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup Grape or teardrop tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Fresh grated lemon peel
- ¼ cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During last 2 minutes of cooking time, add sugar snap peas; drain.
- Whisk Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Combine pasta mixture, tomatoes and beef steak slices in large bowl. Drizzle pasta mixture with dressing; toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Recipe adapted from and photo as seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons
Test Kitchen Tips Let steaks rest to redistribute juices before slicing
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 20.9g||27%|
|Saturated Fat: 6.7g|
|Trans Fat: 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|