Shredded Beef & Egg Quesadillas
- 6 oz Cooked beef, shredded or chopped into bite size pieces
- 4 Large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 Medium flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- 1 cup Shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 4 oz Chopped or diced green chilies, drained
- Toppings (optional): Sour cream, salsa, chopped cilantro, guacamole
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add beef and eggs; cook and stir until eggs are scrambled. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Top each of two flour tortillas with 1/4 cup cheese. Evenly divide beef mixture between two tortillas. Top each with half of the chilies and half of remaining cheese. Place remaining two tortillas on top.
- Wipe out skillet. Heat skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook quesadillas, one at a time, 2 minutes or until tortilla is lightly browned. Turn and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes. Cut each quesadilla in half. Cut each quesadilla in half. Cut each half into wedges. Serve with toppings, if desired.
Serving Size: 48 grams
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|