Roast Beef & Veggie Wraps
- 12 oz Cooked beef roast or deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Shredded broccoli slaw
- 6 tbsp Reduced-fat or fat-free ranch dressing, divided
- ½ cup Reduced-fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 4 Flour medium tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- Mix broccoli slaw and 1/4 cup ranch dressing in medium bowl; mix with 2 forks to coat evenly.
- Combine cream cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons ranch dressing in small bowl; mix well with rubber spatula.
- Place tortilla on cutting board or other flat surface. Spread about 2-1/2 tbsp cream cheese mixture on tortilla using a rubber spatula.
- Top cream cheese with 1/4 roast beef slices in an even layer.
- Place approximately 1/3 cup of broccoli mixture on roast beef. Using rubber spatula or back of a spoon, spread broccoli mixture in an even layer.
- Starting at the bottom edge, roll tortilla up tightly to enclose filling.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to make 3 remaining wraps.
- Adult help needed: Using a knife, cut wraps crosswise into 1-1/2-inch wide pieces or cut diagonally in half.
Serving Size: 53 grams
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 4g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|