Hearty Shepherd's Pot Roast Pie
- 17 oz Refrigerated Fully Cooked Boneless Beef Pot Roast With Gravy or au jus
- 24 oz Refrigerated mashed potatoes
- ½ tsp Dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Italian blend cheese
- 2 cups Frozen mixed vegetables
- Heat oven to 450°F. Heat mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile remove beef pot roast from container; reserve gravy or au jus for another use. Shred pot roast in medium bowl with 2 forks; stir in thyme.
- Spray 8 x 8 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 of potatoes over bottom of dish; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top evenly with shredded beef and vegetables; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Spread remaining potatoes over the top; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, covered, in 450?°F oven 15 minutes. Uncover; continue baking 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and edges begin to brown. Let stand, loosely covered, 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|