Ground Beef & Pasta Skillet Primavera
- 1 lb Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 14 ½ oz Reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 cup Uncooked whole wheat pasta
- 2 Zucchini or yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 14 ½ oz No-salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings. Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
- Stir in broth, pasta, squash, tomatoes and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook 9 to 11 minutes or until pasta and squash are almost tender and sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||3%|