Easy Skillet Chili Mac
- 1 lb Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 16 oz Chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 ½ cups Prepared thick-and-chunky salsa
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups Cooked elbow macaroni, warmed
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings, as necessary. Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
- Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve beef mixture over macaroni.
Test Kitchen Tips Use a potato masher to break up Ground Beef into small crumbles while browning.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 24.7g||32%|
|Saturated Fat: 9g|
|Trans Fat: 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 68.8g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9.7g||35%|