Easy Asian Stir-Fry
- 1 lb Beef Top Round or Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick or Flank Steak
- ¾ cup Prepared stir-fry sauce
- 16 oz Frozen Asian vegetable blend (such as broccoli, carrots and sugar snap peas)
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds (optional)
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce in food-safe plastic bag; turn beef to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot; add vegetables and water. Cover and cook 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove vegetables; keep warm.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining oil, beef and garlic.
- Return vegetables and beef to skillet. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|