Chimichurri Steak Wraps
- 12 oz grilled beef steak, cut into slices
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Place parsley and garlic in food processor or blender container. Cover; process until finely chopped. Add oil, vinegar and salt; process just until blended.
- Spread each tortilla evenly with Chimichurri Sauce, leaving 1/4-inch border around edge. Top with equal amounts spinach, bell pepper slices and beef slices on top two-thirds of tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center overlapping edges; secure with wooden picks; if desired.
Test Kitchen Tips Turn steaks with tongs. Avoid using a fork, which will pierce the beef and result in the loss of flavorful juices.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 27.5g||35%|
|Saturated Fat: 7.7g|
|Trans Fat: 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 27.1g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2.3g||8%|