Thai Beef Wok 'n Roll-Ups
- 1 beef Flank Steak (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 medium to large green or red leaf lettuce leaves
- Cut beef Flank Steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine beef strips and 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade in medium bowl; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
- Add 1/2 of beef to same skillet or wok over medium-high heat; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return beef to skillet. Add peanut butter, green onions, bell pepper and remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki marinade; cook and stir until beef and vegetables are evenly coated and heated through. Season with black pepper and salt, as desired. Spoon beef mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves and roll up.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|